A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Informatica Admin
Job Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Full Time
- Setup configurations, installations and support for Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality, B2B Data Exchange, Managed File Transfer
- Providing enhancements to existing solutions to stabilize the environment
- Coordination for software Install upgrade to the latest version
- As part of user management need to provide software support access permission setup to the new users and remove the access from an ex-employee
- As part of Informatica environment management need to make sure that all Informatica environments are up and running without any issues
- BAU support for Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality, B2B Data Exchange etc.
- Fix the performance issue related to daily, weekly and monthly jobs in Informatica Powercenter, DataQuality
- Perform the disaster recovery tests
- Performance tuning
- Capacity planning for Informatica environment
- Meetings, Coordination, Documentation
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law