Job Title: Informatica Admin
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Informatica Admin Senior Consultant level US Based Minimum 5 years of enterprise data integration and management
- experience working with Datawarehouse technologies and data governance solutions Hands on experience with Informatica Data Governance
- Axon EDC Data Quality experience including but not limited to data profiling cleansing business glossaries dashboards policies search and process maps Provide
- Experience in automation of monitoring Informatica environments using UNIX and Informatica command line
- Hands on experience on integrated EDC with Axon populated Metadata content and associated business terms to the business glossary using EDC AXON Integrated Axon with IDQ and created workflows and users in Axon
- Experience with setting up access roles and privilege connection and various resource load using different source system along with other informatica administrator activities
- Experience in Informatica EDC and AXON Key responsibilities include Perform business requirements gathering in identifying the critical data elements of the source systems and source tables to be scanned Integrating Informatica EDC to various metadata
- Experience in any of the cloud GCP AWS Azure architecture and Disaster recovery concept is preferable Excellent analytical problem solving and communication skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels
• Batcheler’s degree
• 5+Years of experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.