Get the opportunity to work together with highly talent and senior consultants towards some of the most loved companies in the world.
We are building Infor M3 capabilities in the organision.
As a member of at Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and methods from a functional and business perspective, such as:
• Enable additional business by acting as a bridge between traditional top-down business consulting and technology expertise to provide pragmatic, business-aligned technology solutions.
• Inject innovation and drive competitive M3 Capabilties and have advantages with a team of hands on experts with deep domain and industry expertise.
• Create E2E visibility considering latest innovations in processes, methods and trends across industries.
• Enable involvement in process change, process design, solution design, governance, change management and organizational alignment.
• Living in the Future to create the sustainable supply chain – together with all stakeholders.
• Acting humble by listen and sharing knowledge, best practice and hands on knowhow.
• Being the natural hub for our internal and external M3 network.
We value +5 years of hands on business experience within M3 from a management or leading position. Preferably within retail and/or FMCG.
We are looking for people who is living the Future and share our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun and have:
• Experienced in supply chain domain and expertise in Store Operation
• Very Good Communication and stakeholder management
• Should be willing to travel short term as well as long term to client locations
• Good Team player/supporter with strong functional background
• Assisting with the reviews and validation of forecasting algorithms and configurations
• Assisting with the design of KPI dashboards, metrics, and reports to enable client business objectives and prioritie
• Responsible for the solution within defined business areas (process, information, application) involved in tests to support within a defined area – across all of the processes and applications involved
• Participates in the Change Control Board where decisions are made on solutions and different options
• Supports participants in the business in understanding the solution – Complies with program-wide and established IT principles
• Starategies, plan and implement overall solution architect
• M3 knowledge in order to cash and procure to order & distribution
• Overall understanding of economics and finance
• Ability to integrate business needs, analyze the capabilities and limitations of the system, and develop a solution based on best fit between business needs and system solution Personal characteristics:
• Turns the business needs into solutions – in technical solution and define architecture
• Handon experience to work on AWS cloud
• Easy to co-operate with Solution-oriented in turnover of technical solution needs Leadership skills with regard to coaching around solution, delivering long-term vision and structuring work as needed
• Must have proficiency on Excel, PowerPoint etc.
You will be recognized as our edge competence within M3 competency and the natural part to approach, both internally and externally.
We will achieve this by continual activities towards competence development and making sure that our team will be in the very front line of the future sustainable supply chain
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.