At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As experienced Industrial Automation Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- (Re)design software (and part of electronic) side of machines, production lines and logistic systems: PLC, MES, SCADA…,
- Supervise implementation and start-up of new machines,
- Help update or migrate existing installations to newer systems,
- Analysis of break downs,
- Develop new or improve existing reporting tools,
- Take the lead in implementing new technologies (industry 4.0),
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Master of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-mechanical, Mechatronic or Industrial Engineering or equivalent due to experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in automation
- Fluent in English, and Dutch or French
- Knowledge of
- ISA 88 and ISA 95
- PLC systems (Siemens/Rockwell)
- SCADA/visualization/GUI/HMI systems (e.g. WinCC/OSI PI/AVEVA)
- Motion control
- Servo Drives
- Safety systems/software
- MES programs
- Sensors, vision systems
- Databases (SQL)
- Excellent analytical skills and outside-of- the-box-thinking
- Aware of and interested in Industry 4.0