Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Understand the nature of IT service support and understand the main objectives of Incident Management process
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- ITIL v3 Foundation certificate will be an advantage
- Analytical and methodical approach to work with keen eye for detail
- Good organizational skills, can do attitude, good MS Excel skills
- Willingness to work during US working hours (afternoons and late evenings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Management of client’s open P3 and P4 incidents through to resolution, management of open incidents against Service Level Agreements and contracts
- Escalate to Resolving Teams where incidents may or have breached their resolution deadlines
- Provide appropriate reporting and communicate possible trends in the types of incidents being logged
- Flag knowledge/solutions for reuse i.e. feed information via Knowledge Manager into the KnowledgeManagement System
- Ensure timely performance of assigned tasks
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).