We are currently seeking a top performing IFRS9 Project Manager & SME to join our Insights & Data Practce. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit, and Insurance domain experience would be advantageous. The successful consultants will be London Based, but expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services require a capable IFRS9 Project Manager & SME with experience in delivering projects in Insights and Data technologies such as analytics, data warehousing, and reporting in the Financial Services sector. This person must be able to lead technical teams in multiple locations and engage effectively with senior business and IT stakeholders to deliver projects for our clients. He or she will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project on time and within agreed budget to the complete satisfaction of the client.
The typical responsibilities of a Capgemini Financial Services I&D Project Manager include:
- Set up the required project governance and agree the delivery methodology.
- Identify key stakeholders and prepare a communication plan.
- Define the project plan and agree with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that project work is accurately estimated and agree the budget with senior stakeholders.
- Prepare key project documentation (such as the Project Governance Plan and Charter).
- Mobilize the team required for project execution.
- Define key roles and responsibilities with Capgemini and client teams.
- Manage requirements scope and ensure change control processes are followed.
- Identify and manage risks and issues. Ensure that key decisions are captured, and dependencies managed.
- Review and update the project plan regularly. Manage deviations and
- Review and track actual spend to forecast and estimate at completion against the agreed budget.
- Lead the project team and coordinate execution of key tasks.
- Prepare project metrics (schedule variance, cost variance, defect %, utilisation %, etc.).
- Prepare project closure report and project case study at the end of the project including lessons learned.
- Coordinate and oversee the solution implementation and delivery of the project.
Technical and Consulting Skills
- Minimum of seven years of Project Management experience.
- Bigdata Solution experience for Financial regulatory projects
- Data Governance and Data management / BCBS239 working experience
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS 9 regulation with Bigdata solution
- Financial Stress testing certifications (For IFRS9 stress testing)
- Data Lineage implementation experience
- Solution Designing & Integration experience for data projects
- Experience of working on a global programme across multiple business areas
- Technical delivery, governance and Stakeholder management
- Delivery Experience with Agile and managing teams across geography (Onshore /Offshore/nearshore)
- Experience in managing at least three medium to large Insights and Data projects from start to finish.
- PMP, PRINCE2, or alternative project management certification.
- Ability to communicate across all levels in the client organisation.
- Expertise in preparing high quality documentation including client presentations.
- Project experience in the financial services sector (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets).
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Experience of managing multiple teams in different geographies in a matrix management environment.
- Previous experience in the consulting sector highly desirable.
- Agile delivery experience valuable.
- Working experience in Advanced Technologies: Bigdata, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Java, BI tools for reporting, A>I Metadata hub
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.