The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
SailPoint Engineer/Developer –
- Provides operational support for our Identity and Access Management (IAM) system based on SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), enables IAM policies and standards, performs code reviews, develops connectors and integrations as needed, and develops well-informed technical project plans
- Build, operate and adhere to a sound security architecture framework partnering with the Security, HR, and Legal organizations
- Analyse and triage incidents with an appropriate sense of urgency, focus on restoration of service, followed by root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
- Provides subject-matter expertise, best practices, technical approaches, and strategic recommendations. Exhibits technical leadership to ensure optimal function and enhancement of enterprise IAM and keeps up to date on the latest IAM industry solutions and trends
- Perform installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of IAM implementation in a hybrid cloud IT environment
- Observes project delivery protocol and ensures timely escalation of status, issues, and risks
- Engage in requirements gathering and development of use cases. Supports IAM architecture, process, and governance development
- Translates architecture specifications to low-level component design and identifies customizations for implementation
- Application On-boarding for built-in and custom connectors including development of build-map rules, before and after provisioning rules
- Communicate with clients and partners on aspects of both the product and implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
- Provide Sail Point-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases are documented.
- Perform out of the box configuration and implement necessary customization as needed during the definition and implementation of Sail Point deployment.
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Participate in all Sail Point deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts Design, implement, and educate on Sail Point build processes, code migration, and source control use Provide knowledge transfer and postproduction support activities as necessary
- Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Resolve day to day technical issues.
- Work with IAM Architect and stakeholders to establish identity requirements.
- Configure, install, integrate, and deploy identity solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, SOD.
- Help develop technical documents detailing the products, environment and process of identity systems and functions
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 8+ years of high-quality professional experience in delivering IAM systems.
- Strong experience with SailPoint IdentityNow.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory and other LDAP stores.
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices and present to others.
- Experience with performance analysis, monitoring and tuning of services.
- System development experience in technologies like Java, JSON, Python, Ruby technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO) systems.
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience with Identity & Access Management and Identity Governance Tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Ability to deploy tools and services in a cloud environment.
- Experience with developing APIs.
- Knowledge of entitlement management Experience IAM related protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth and SCIM.
- Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements for information security and privacy, to include PCI, SOX, HIPPA, GLBA, etc.
- Ownership and responsibility of your engineering deliverables.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to get work done quickly and efficiently without sacrificing IAM CIA principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, computer science preferred.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.