Fully UK Mobile
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Within this Cybersecurity practice, Capgemini have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Our track record speaks for itself – over 150 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years, and being recognised by analysts as one of the world’s leading providers of IAM Strategic Advisory, IAM Professional Services and IAM Managed Services.
But our IAM capabilities go far beyond that. We aim to lead and innovate in IAM – for example we have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles, and sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML. We recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our clients. We can only deliver this value by taking a business-centric approach to IAM, and by offering a breadth and depth of services across the globe that we believe to be unrivalled in the marketplace. Joining Capgemini’s IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM.
Your primary goal will be to deliver premier Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consulting and Delivery services to our clients across one or more areas of IAM.
Provide IAM project and consulting activities across one or more of the following areas:
• Taking a business-centric approach to IAM, including ‘IAM business change’.
• Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions.
• You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe.
• You’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Our consultants are resourceful and have detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and to provide us with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
- Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
- Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
- Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.
Keywords (one or more of the following):
ForgeRock, RSA, Azure Active Directory, AD, Ping, SailPoint, CyberArk, IDaaS, IAM, IDAM, Digital Identity, Security Clearance
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
While most of the team work on client locations across the UK, and this gives access to diverse and interesting opportunities, we want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel to client sites within the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.