With one of the world’s largest security practices Capgemini has delivered over 70 successful IAM projects in the last five years and recently we launched our market-leading IDaaS service: http://tinyurl.com/hyzcaul. Our IAM capabilities go far beyond that. We aim to lead and innovate
in IAM. We have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles, and sit on the OASIS committees for identity standards such as XACML and SPML. We recognize the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our clients.
- Being a trusted advisor to our clients and taking the lead on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards.
- Providing presentations in regards to Capgemini IAM capabilities as a SME to support sales activities.
- Host customer workshops to scope requirements and advise upon the project approach and next steps.
- Gathering IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints.
- In addition to working in a delivery role, you will also be involved in pre-sales processes.
- IAM innovation; incorporating new initiatives and technologies into the IAM portfolio.
- Proven track record in developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints.
- Must be able to provide demonstrable examples of delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
- Ability to lead major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards.
- A working knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services is highly desirable.
- Detailed and practical experience with implementing IAM solutions.
- Must be fluent in German, very good in English.
- Self-reliant, good communication skills, team player, ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences.
Cyber Security Unit
You are part of a close and motivated team that works on comprehensive and innovative projects. The local Cyber Security team consists of 40 Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, Hackers and other SME’ who work closely and proactively with each other. The local (NL) team is
part of the Global Cyber Security Unit. The NL team plays an important role when it comes to global developments and initiatives on IAM.
The NL IAM team is part of the Capgemini Cyber Security Unit. Joining the IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM at a global level. To act as a genuine thoughtleader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with worldclass organizations and leading vendors to create innovative solutions. You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM experts across the globe. And you’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
If this interesting and demanding role appeals to you and if you want to join our Team, we’re looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail: