Assembling teams of bold, curious, and creative individuals who are unafraid to question assumptions or try new things is the Idean way. Our multicultural, multidisciplinary teams of designers and developers lead a wide range of challenging projects for some of the world’s most innovative businesses. From showcasing an autonomous car’s 3,000-mile self-driving journey to humanizing and simplifying the human genome through design, we see challenges—no matter how big or how small—as opportunities to impact and change the world.
We are looking for talented Interaction Designers to join our team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You have a couple of years of experience in designing new products and services using human centered design practices. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn and grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many and diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project’s unique requirements. You’ll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- 2+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel and work at client offices within the area (up to 60%)
- Competitive salary
- Inspiring career paths and support for personal development
- Beautiful office space
- Your preferred working tools
- Home Internet connection
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
- …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.