Assembling teams of bold, curious, and creative individuals who are unafraid to question assumptions or try new things is the Idean way. Our multicultural, multidisciplinary teams of designers and developers lead a wide range of challenging projects for some of the world’s most innovative businesses. From showcasing an autonomous car’s 3,000-mile self-driving journey to humanizing and simplifying the human genome through design, we see challenges—no matter how big or how small—as opportunities to impact and change the world.
We are looking for experienced Interaction Designers to join our new growing team Germany, this position will be located in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You’ve experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your strong track record and portfolio proves that. You don’t only understand the importance of user experience, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving the toughest design challenges together on a team of other designers and developers, and delivering them pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn even more. You also get to mentor our future stars, and your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, as well as our world-class customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Be the lead designer in our projects
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable and other types of product and service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research and usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction and concepts
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Mentor our younger designers both on project and personal levels
- 2+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to
- Thorough understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Love for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Deep understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.