Do you have a passion for working with data? Do you have experience in managing data flows within large organizations? Capgemini is looking for Data Governance Specialists to help build and roll out Data Governance strategies at our clients and assess data management environments. We turn data into value! You would work closely together with delivery teams in an agile environment, create data governance strategies and deploy your roadmap and recommendations.
What will you do?
- Conduct Data Governance maturity level assessments at customer side.
- Facilitate workshops with IT and business to understand the business rules, the data flows and the corporate data model.
- Manage client expectations, establish a trust relationship within the client at all levels and build result-oriented partnerships with the client and colleagues.
- Conduct Data Governance tool evaluations oriented towards the client needs.
- Create and rollout data governance strategies.
- Create and implement processes and procedures that provide information assurance and control activities.
- Communicate and defend your data governance roadmap to high level management at customer side.
- Justify your strategy and roadmap with both qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Set the right priorities for data governance activities.
- Be part of and actively contribute to our global data governance community.
- Work closely together with delivery teams in an agile environment.
- Train junior data governance consultants.
What should be your skills?
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Data Science or an equivalent work experience & strong affiliation with IT & Data.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and rolling out Data Governance strategies at customer side.
- Deep understanding of terms such as Data Stewardship, Data Quality Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing
- Experience in developing and implementing data governance policies, processes and standards.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Experience gathering data and converting this to useful information guiding governance decisions.
- Ability to lead and guide discussions between groups of people.
- Good writing skills, ability to produce well-structured presentations and deliverable documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders and in general interact with all levels and functions with the client organization.
Convinced? Don’t hesitate! Apply now and we can have a constructive conversation.