The way we are gathering and storing data is evolving as never before. Data is everywhere. Are you passionate about data? Are you ready to create a story based on data? Are you ready to create a simple visualization of complex data?
As Stephen Few states: “We are overwhelmed by information, not because there is too much, but because we haven’t learned how to tame it.” Capgemini is looking for people who are able to visualize data in such a way that the most complex data can be easily interpreted. As Visualization Consultant you will have to understand the needs and requirements of the client, so it’s important you know which questions to ask. Next to this, you will also have to understand the data, so you will also have to know how to read a data model and how to query a database.
Working for Capgemini gives you the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding!
- You have a bachelor/master degree or equivalent of relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of visualization techniques, business requirements analysis
- You have relevant experience and/or certificates in one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and/or data modelling principles is a plus
- You think of ‘continuous learning’ as a good thing
- You are not afraid to ask questions
- You have excellent communication skills. A good knowledge of at least one of the two national languages (French and Dutch) and English is important.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active, accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Geographic mobility. You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package