Hiring for IBM Storage for Bangalore
Primary Skill. IBM Storage
• To perform and architect storage activities (SAN, NAS& DAS) platform management, configuration, and troubleshooting. These platforms may include Storage Infrastructure components like SAN Arrays/ switches, FC/ SAS/ FCoIP connectivity and Fiber components.
• Client end troubleshooting related to storage
• Maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) or OLA (Operational Level Agreement) of highest standards and Turn-Around Time (TAT) as agreed.
• Supporting the project estimation.
Technical Skills • SAN, NAS & DAS Configuration& Troubleshooting
• Advance Level of configurations for high availability & Disaster Recovery setup like Replication, Restoration, Data Migration & Snap-shot, Mirroring, Business Continuity Volumes, etc.
• Worked on Infrastructure Components like Storage switches, Fiber Connectivity, etc.
• Configuration of Various components like Switches/ Storage & Backup devices with various scenarios.
• Performance management
• Hands-on experience and good understanding on functional aspects like pool creation, LUN creating, Zoning, assigning and monitoring.
• Experience on designing and troubleshooting complex SAN environment.
• Excellent knowledge of UNIX, Linux and/or Windows platforms.
• Knowledge of Database Management would be an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Networking would be an advantage.
• Knowledge or experience of using 3rd party / OEM tools.
• Ability to write shell scripts desirable. Responsibilities
Experience Level: 4-6 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Thanks & Regards