- Managed File Transfer Connect Direct SFTP Sterling Integrator Sterling File Gateway, supporting components.
- Performing the Connect Direct SFTP or Sterling Integrator component design development testing implementation and handover to the Run area of all project driven change adhering to Global Middleware standards and delivering to required levels of Quality Timescales and Cost Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Good stakeholder management skills able to deal with Project Manager Delivery Manager and technical colleagues from Middleware non Middleware areas Decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to the handover to the Live Support area ensuring they are operationally equipped to provide effective service component monitoring Live support and incident recovery Take responsibility for completing build and change tasks to the highest levels of quality adhering at all time to service management procedures.
- Experienced in the use and deployment of Managed File Transfer technologies specifically Connect Direct Sterling Integrator FileAgent and SFTP infrastructure.
- IBM Sterling Intergration.
- Unix/Shell Scripting.
- Strong UNIX skills Shell scripting skills SQL PLSQL skills is an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and adapt to an increasingly global operating model.
- Able to understand and articulate technical issues to a non Middleware and or non technical audience.