Roles and Responsibilities
• IBM-MDM/Java Associates
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Background in software engineering along with experience in implementing complex solution.
• Data mastering/matching (preferably IBM MDM Advanced Edition) experience is preferable
• Solid understanding of Java/J2EE/Spring/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production.
• Experience with build framework and testing tools such as Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit and JMeter
• Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
• Experience working with Websphere Application Server
• Experience working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions (desired but not mandatory)
• Pay attention to detail and demonstrates problem solving capability to develop and deliver quality solutions
• Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering
Project Duration Long Term
Required Experience 04-10 years