IBM CLOUD PAKS Solution Architect
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Roles & Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for helping shape structure and deliver engagements that help clients define and implement a Omni cloud target operating model The role requires significant experience in deploying cloud solutions whether IaaS PaaS or SaaS with public clouds like AWS Azure Google IBM It requires subject matter expertise in ITSM SDLC and software delivery deployment It is also leadership position that entails guiding and coaching other Capgemini consultants and teams in designing and deployment of cloud operating model and management platforms The role will work across teams to ensure consistency in approach and methods of cloud operating model engagements Responsibilities Shaping structuring and delivery omni cloud operating model engagements that may include o Gauging client s process and people readiness to adopt cloud especially in areas of service definition service creation provisioning service operations and service support o Defining cloud governance from a strategy architecture and operational standpoints o Assessing and designing the appropriate ITSM ITIL and infrastructure management processes practices and tooling to optimize the use of cloud and enable Environment as a Service EaaS o Integrating and orchestrating the cloud with the client s SDLC and DevOps processes o Defining and implementing various cloud management platforms Guide Capgemini consultants and teams on how to structure and delivery cloud operating model engagements
Technical Requirements/ Qualifications
- Has hands on experience in transforming an organization s operating model and ITSM or SRE capabilities to be more cloud centric or in other words implementation of cloud operating model support by a cloud management and orchestration platform.
- Has led at least two multi or omni cloud target operating model consulting projects Has expertise in ITIL processes practices methods as well as designing and implementing IT services Has experience in implementing DevSecOps capabilities especially with continuous integration continuous delivery and environment automation infrastructure as a code automated provisioning deployments.
- Runbook Knowledge of cloud operating model and Operating Model too sets for instance Google Anthos AWS Outpost Azure stack Hashicorp tools Extensive experience transitioning complex end to end IT Service Management within multi vendor environment.
- Has abilities to consult clients around organizational change management especially the impact of cloud to roles organization structure and change readiness.
- Excellent communication and project management skills adept at managing stakeholders at all level Strong coaching and mentoring skills has patience and can explain complex processes Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plan
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.