Capgemini FS is looking for an IBM Cloud ICP SME to join it's Insights and Data practice.
- Operational improvements and infrastructure stability through IBM support
- Customer on boarding acting as the gateway into the platform.
- Holding on boarding requirements sessions
- Data Auditing
- Managing and reporting on customer journey shared component data
- User Access Management controls ensuring effective user setup.
- Recertification disablement
- Management Information
- Content updates
- Holding workshops with Sandbox team to refresh technical and process documentation
- Archive management ensuring all Sandbox documentation is uploaded and audit proofed
- Process Improvement Identifying and implementing L1 L3 process changes to improve efficiency Operating Model
- Supporting OM redesign, holding workshops to iterate the Sandbox OM
- Ad hoc support such as covering team members helping during high demand periods
- Business Case analysis performing data analysis and creating presentations
- Knowledge required Cloud infrastructure networking IBM ICP Kubernetes and IaaS
- Operational technical knowledge to support issue resolution on Kubernetes, cloud products, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Core Operational Processes
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.