Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™.
Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 200,000 people across the globe and 2017 revenues over €12,792 Billion We bring deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry.
Recruiting and talent advisory leadership for Business Intelligence, Banking, Insurance, Cards/Payments and Testing. Disciplines include Technology, Strategy & Change, CRM, Business & Operations Transformation, Business Development and Technology. Recruiting activity spans all levels, including senior leadership positions.
Title: IBM BPM developer
Location: Riverwoods, IL
- Development of IBM BPM Lombardi application BEST BEACON
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues ? Develop enhancements/new process using agile methodology sprints
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
- Onsite/ Offshore coordination Required Skills
- Should have strong ( 7+ years) experience on IBM BPM Lombardi tool
- Having experience with multiple phases of BPM projects development and support activities
- Experience on Discover BPM development methodologies
- Should have strong presentation skills ? Experience with Agile framework
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law