A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Title: IBM BPM developer
Location: Riverwoods, IL
- Development of IBM BPM Lombardi application BEST BEACON
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues ? Develop enhancements/new process using agile methodology sprints
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
- Onsite/ Offshore coordination Required Skills
- Should have strong ( 7+ years) experience on IBM BPM Lombardi tool
- Having experience with multiple phases of BPM projects development and support activities
- Experience on Discover BPM development methodologies
- Should have strong presentation skills ? Experience with Agile framework
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law