Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
- Two to five years of sound industry experience on Identity & Access Management, and experience in one of the following IAM tools: SailPoint, Azure AD, MS ADFS, IBM (ISIM, ISAM, ISDI, IGI, Secure Server), CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, Microfocus NetIQ IDM, RSA, PingIdentity
What duties will help you grow?
You will be a part of a Global Cybersecurity Practice responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to IAM in our clients’ landscape and business implementation of identity management systems. Your tasks will include:
- designing and implementation of a processes for role and rule-based access management
- collecting business and functional requirements in IAM area at our clients
- designing and construction of processes related to identity management from the business side (e.g. identity lifecycle management, authorization management, compliance management and provisioning services)
- planning and supporting in the business implementation of prepared changes
- travelling to clients’ locations might be required
What your development path can look like?
Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more. By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.