Any UK base (candidates will report into one of our base locations (London, Woking, Bristol, Sale, Rotherham or Aston) but expectation is that consultants have to be flexible to work nationally and spend time away from home.
Who you’ll be working with
With one of the world’s largest Security practices, you’d expect Capgemini have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Our track record speaks for itself – over 70 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and recently launching our market-leading IDaaS service.
You will be working with a key innovator in the IAM market – for example we have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles, and sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML.
Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™ and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
Your primary objective is to deliver a premier IAM Consulting capability. CapGemini recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our customers. We can only deliver this value by, and by offering a breadth and depth of services that we believe to be standout in the marketplace.
What you’ll do
• The primary objective is to deliver a premier IAM Consulting capability. Capgemini recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our customers. We can only deliver this value by, and by offering a breadth and depth of services that we believe to be standout in the marketplace.
• Developing IAM requirements; establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints
• Working as client side advisor or taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies (including Forgerock, RSA and CyberArk) and standards.
• Engage with sales teams to assist in the pre-sales process in addition to providing consultancy and technical guidance to customers and internal staff.
What you’ll bring
• Independence. Our IAM consultants to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions
• Competence. You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide us with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
• Your Experience of working as client side advisors or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards. Particularly valuable is working knowledge or experience in ForgeRock, RSA and CyberArk IAM product sets
• Your ability to offer the flexibility to be part of the pre-sales process in addition to providing Consultancy.
• Your working knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services is highly desirable.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Closing date – Monday 12th March 2018
Salary – £85,000 – £95,000 + Benefits