What responsibilities do you have in this position?
- To identify and/or develop an IAM architecture regarding access management and to communicate it with customers or potential customers..
- Providing relevant Architecture documentation
- Contact point with supplier(s) from Capgemini Netherlands
- Guiding junior IAM professionals
- Stay informed about current developments regarding access management products and general IAM trends.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of IAM on the access management portofolio within Capgemini
What are your tasks?
- Identify possible improvements in the IAM landscape
- Business requirements to translate into a strategic/functional design pen
- Translating technical requirements into a technical design (architecture)
- Based on customer needs, submit different options to customers and they can support/advise
- Conducting IAM assessments with customers
- Coaching of 1 or more junior IAM professionals in IAM architecture.
- Take customers and keep them informed of developments in the field of access management, for example regarding CIAM, Zero Trust Architecture
- Thinking along and further fine-tuning propositions/services completes Capgemini’s Access Management capabilities.
- Contributing to Capgemini’s global IAM strategy
What kind of projects are you working on?
Due to the nature of the organization, you as an architect can work on various projects, both internally and externally. This may include:
- Develop strategy/solution in every possible sector regarding IAM access management. Think of: CIAM, PAM or Zero Trust Architecture
- Monitoring Quality Assurance to customers
- Guidance of training courses.