A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Hyperion Essbase Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Experienced in communication with Business and Higher Management.
- Ability to understand and convert functional understanding to technical.
- Good Techno Functional knowledge of Planning ESSBASE.
- Hands on ESSBASE application ASO BSO.
- Hands on Planning ESSBASE activities
- Data Forms, creation Data Loading, Dimension Building, Tasklists
- Data Transfers from BSO to ASO
- Calc Scripts Rules least basics here
- Ability to debug issues in data loads, dimension building Calc Scripts Rules
- Knowledge of MAXL MDX scripting.
Good to have:
- Have experience in onsite offshore model.
- Experience on Unix, Linux.
- Has Hyperion support experience.
- Experience in Banking domain
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law