- Ideal candidate has production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as NativeScript, ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, etc)
- Our team is using NativeScript but it's new enough that we won't expect a lot of developers to have extensive experience using it.
- Ideal candidate has production experience using native mobile development platforms such as iOS (Xcode), Android (Android Studio)
- Ideal candidate will have written significant solutions with the language specific to the mobile platform (Swift, Java, etc)
- Our team is developing use hybrid mobile technologies but it's still necessary to get in and look at native code or write new plugins for NativeScript in a native language.
- It's also important for developers to have experience dealing with the subtleties of mobile devices such as their occasionally connected, responsive layout, and power saving features as well as common ways of working with specific platforms (i.e. CoreData, SQLite, etc).
- Ideal candidate has some experience using TypeScript
- TypeScript is the core language of NativeScript and the preferred language of Angular (which NativeScript uses by default as it's rendering engine)
- NativeScript, ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova
- NativeScript in a native language