The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Human Resources team supports our business leaders, managers and teams to achieve outstanding people focused results. We’re a team who strives to be trusted advisors and partner with the business to implement growth strategies, leverage technology and thrive through the power of collaboration. We are in the middle of a steep and exciting growth trajectory with the recent acquisitions of WhiteSky Labs, RXP Services, Acclimation and Empired. This will result in Capgemini doubling in size across the Australian and New Zealand region in less than 2 years. This provides lots of interesting and challenging projects and initiatives for HR to get involved in to ensure we make these transitions as smooth and seamless as we can for everyone involved.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
If moving into a HR Consultant role for a Global Technology Consultancy is something you find aspirational then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This is a role where no 2 days will be the same and your pro-active attitude, ability to “roll up your sleeves” when necessary and influence business stakeholders, will set you up for success. Key dimensions of the role include:
- Advising management and employees across a range of strategic, operational and transactional deliverables.
- Driving the delivery of our HR Operational plan enabling the business to meet its objectives through the retention and motivation of a high performing workforce.
- Taking ownership of operational HR matters and providing the full range of HR services, HR advice, and support to line managers and their teams through all facets of cyclical HR activities.
- Providing HR services to team members on matters including recruitment, training, performance management, career counselling, salary reviews, retention strategies and remuneration and benefits.
- Managing and conducting employee investigations, where necessary.
- In partnership with service line leadership and our Talent/OD function, helping to drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve employee engagement.
- Contributing to the delivery of the HR strategy.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Experience providing HR support across the full employee lifecycle, working collaboratively with HR colleagues.
- Previous experience in consulting would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate success working closely with business stakeholders to deliver HR initiatives and interventions aimed at delivering sustainable business outcomes.
- Experience providing employee relations advice/support and having a sound knowledge of Australian legalisation will be highly regarded
- Prior experience assisting business leaders to drive a performance culture and support the performance, promotion and salary review processes.
- Supporting managers in the development of their people management skills to improve motivation and performance within their teams.
- Participate when required, in Talent and other HR projects and initiatives both locally and globally.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.