Human Resource Administration | 5 to 7 years | Kolkata
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process flows, embedding technology & different process owners).
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, helpdesk, remuneration, etc.).
- Process movements (transfers, relocations, international mobility, organization structure changes) and leave & absence requests.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
September 2, 2021