Workday Consultant | 3 to 5 years | Bengaluru
- Strong knowledge of Workday and other implementations.
- Any Workday certification (HCM, Absence, Performance, Talent, Security, Integration) with at least one end to end Global Implementation or Support experience.
- Experience deploying multiple Workday projects simultaneously a plus.
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing.
- Any Workday certification (HCM, Absence, Performance, Talent, Security, Integration).
- Bachelors / Masters Degree is a must.
- Enable the Client to “see” processes and make better design decisions in Advanced Compensation.
- Configuring aspects of the basic and advanced compensation for the client including Merit, Bonus, Stock and Commission Plans with multiple Compensation Basis.
- Expertise in Shared Participation for Annual Compensation Review.
- Use Compensation Matrix, Configuration Grids for Compensation.
- 9Box Configuration set up and use for calibration and Talent Management.
- Reduce project risk by enabling the Client to proactively view the Workday Configuration of functionalities needed by creating various Prototypes and providing demos.
- Support for industry leading practice processes by providing knowledge and understanding of the Workday Business Process and best practices and how the Client enterprise can use some best practices for itself.
- Enable clients to have a much higher fit at the beginning of the prototype phase.
- Providing status to the Client on the Progress of work and participating in meetings discussing the course of action for future work.
September 30, 2020