As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be working with a team of HR Transformation consultants in Capgemini Invent. You will support our leadership team in delivering to our clients, CHROs and their top-teams based in the UK but also throughout Europe
Your role will be to engage with our multi-sector clients to help propose solutions and deliver benefits through the full range of their programmes, in pure business change, digital and systems integration. Through enabling them to succeed you will help us maintain our position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting. You will be responsible for supporting solution design for standard and complex deals and supporting requests for proposals as well as delivering end to end digital HR transformation in our product areas including our global process model
Due to our extraordinary growth our People and Organisation (P&O) practice is expanding in 2020 across all grades and capability pillars.
Our P&O practice is divided into 4 capability pillars;
- Future of HR – Digital HR Transformation
- Organisation Effectiveness
- Change, Communication and Engagement
- Leadership & Development
We encourage applicants who have previous consulting and or client-side transformation experience. We are looking for candidates who wish to imagine and deliver solutions that prepare our clients for their future and digital transformation journey
In particular you’ll be expected analyse the client’s issues, propose a range of potential solutions, help them select a solution which you may then help design, build and implement, leveraging our digital expertise. The focus of your efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process area design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the scope of solutions agreed with our clients.
Dependent on your prior experience and skills, Capgemini will invest in your development to enable you to work with clients to: –
- Support HR solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Build innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Present the solution to the client’s representative
- Support sales leads and collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
- Project management during the transformation and transition projects within the HR area
- Subject matter expertise during HR transformation and transition projects
- Consulting in HR processes and technology
Our Consultants are at the heart of our delivery teams enabling clients to successfully transform. They develop new skills and rapidly build experience of the clients and industries we support. They often bring new ideas and help drive our digital innovation agenda.
Ideally you will have an analytical mind and are able to clearly communicate with all levels in an organisation. Prior consulting experience and/or familiarity with some of the relevant supporting technologies would be of benefit.
We maintain increasingly high standards for our consultants and in all cases require candidates with:
- Ability to influence at mid to senior business levels. Working with various levels: VPs, HRBPs CoE leads, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs and Cloud Technology solutions (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking
- Proven intellectual strength. You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK