A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be working with a global team of HR Transformation consultants in the Business Services, Digital Employee Operations (DEO) team and will work directly with our Market Units representing all our customer segments and other practices areas of Capgemini including Capgemini AMS – Application Management Services, BTS – Business Technology Services and Capgemini Invent, our consulting arm. You will support our practice leadership team in delivering to our clients, CHROs and their top-teams based primarily in the UK but also throughout Europe.
Reporting to the UK Business Area Leader, the job holder will be responsible for supporting solution design for standard and complex deals and supporting requests for proposals as well as delivering end to end digital HR transformation in our product areas including our global process model and digital global enterprise model (D-GEM). This is an exciting opportunity to expand our Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability by supporting and enabling the delivery of tailored solutions to our existing and prospective clients.
This is a critical area of demand for our business; our DEO product continues to develop and evolve to support this demand, so we are keen to get enthusiastic contributors to actively participate in solution building, presenting and delivering solutions to clients and to influence, and feedback also on the product development within DEO. This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
The role holder will also be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold and in developing RFI / RFP responses from prospective warm clients. The focus of your efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process area design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the scope of solutions agreed with our clients.
- Supporting HR solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Supporting sales leads and collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
- Project management during the transformation and transition projects within the HR area
- Subject matter expertise during HR transformation and transition projects
- Consulting in HR processes and technology
- Ability to influence at mid to senior business levels. Working with various levels: VPs, HRBPs CoE leads, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs and Cloud Technology solutions (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Strong presentation skills and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.