UK wide – Flexibility to travel required
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be working with a global team of HR Transformation consultants, with our Market Units Leaders representing all our customer segments (MALS, EUC, CPRD, TMT & Public Sector). You will talk to our clients and CHRO based primarily in the UK but also throughout Europe.
Reporting to the Business Area Leader, the job holder will be responsible for leading solution design for standard deals as well as supporting Lead Solution Architects in complex deals. This is an exciting opportunity to expand our Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability by delivering tailored solutions to our existing and prospective clients. This is a critical area of demand for our business; our DEO product continues to develop and evolve to support this demand, so we are keen to get an enthusiastic contributor to actively participate in solution building, presenting the solution to clients and to influence, and feedback, also on the product development. This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
The role holder will also be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold. The focus of your efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
- Leading HR solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within the HR area
- Subject matter expertise during HR transformation and transition projects
- Consulting in HR processes and technology
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs