We are looking for HR Transformation and Solution experts for the Transformation Practice within Capgemini BPO
The HR Transformation Practice within Capgemini BPO Business Transformation Services team is a specialist practice which helps clients to transform their HR Functions to meet the changing demands of the business. This includes transforming HR delivery address the people implications of strategic change initiatives, build organisational capability and talent and transform their HR functions to meet the changing demands of the business.
As one of the biggest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies globally, we are looking to further grow our HR capability to meet current needs and provide innovative solutions to our growing client base that have significant challenges across the people agenda
We are looking at Candidates with MBA.
Our Business Transformation Consultants are HR subject matter experts with shared services, outsourcing experience are more than just HR Consultants; they are broad based business consultants who specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that you will get involved are:
- Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions to respond to client RFI/RFP
- Reviewing people risks arising from business transformation activities across the organisation and working with the client to mitigate and control this
- Assisting the client organisation in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
- Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs like globalisation of businesses, cost control, etc.
- Transitioning HR Services to BPO centres
- Participate in Client visit
- Working with our technology services division to implement a new HR system such as SAP ,Oracle, Workday or Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
- Should have done commercial modelling