US IT Recruiter
(Skills and Qualifications)
• A proven IT recruiting professional with 2-5 years of experience in Talent acquisition.
• Comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
• Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including:
o Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobscentral, Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder social media, etc.),
o candidate management until he/she joins
o interview management and successful offer negotiation
• Strong critical thinking skills; ability to understand and set priorities and make trade-offs as priorities change
• Strong organization and planning skills including follow-though and time management
• Ability to function effectively in a cross-matrixed environment
• Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid technical recruitment experience with a focus on Information Technology and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.
- US IT Staffing
(Good to have)
- 2 – 6 years