A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be an integral member of our HR function working alongside other HR Project Leads and wider HR Team supporting our HR priorities. You will act as a Project Lead for varying HR Initiatives, challenging and promoting their thinking and balancing risks and opportunities to help deliver the right solution.
This is a really exciting time to join the HR team, with the launch of the new Employee Experience programme. The role will be very varied and will touch on lots of different elements of the employee experience. Through the role you will gain exposure to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Lead on multiple people change projects/initiatives that underpin the Employee experience programme.
- Establishing and leading working group(s), made up of key stakeholders from across the business to scope, design and implement deliverables;
- Producing stakeholder & communication plans to ensure all stakeholders remain engaged and supportive
- Defining project scope / objectives and subsequent change management
- Manage own low level schedule to track work and ensure successful on time delivery;
- Monitor and reporting against key performance indicators.
- Tracking against agreed project budgets.
- Work closely with communication partners to create exciting and engaging internal communication campaigns
- Managing risks & issues, escalating issues appropriately
- The ability to lead & influence others – in particular people who sit outside your line of reporting
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Creative & Innovative – able to make suggestions for improvements
- Analytical – can analyse data to spot trends
- Project Management experience – including schedule & risk/issue management
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs