HR Officer – Capgemini BE
Hello there! Are you currently looking for a new opportunity in HR? Then you came to the right place. We are currently looking for an additional colleague to join our great HR-team. Do you want to know if it might be a match? Keep on reading and maybe we’ll meet each other soon!
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in IT consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The Capgemini BE HR-team is based in Diegem, currently mainly working from home. They will be there to welcome you with open arms and give you the right support when you need it. We are all about team work to make the dream work!
Who are we looking for?
Do you posses 3-5 years of experience in HR? Are you someone with a great eye for detail and are you always trying to work as efficiently as possible? Can you describe your personality as cheerful, communicative, social, people oriented and reliable? Then you are one step closer to joining our dream team!
- You will be the contact person for our employees regarding various topics like sick leave, vacation days, bonusses, our personal flex plan, etc.
- You will be the HR administrative support for our International Mobility department
- You will handle employee files to make sure all administration is in order
- You will help employees when they have questions regarding BE social legislation
- You will organize the onboardings of new employees and welcome them at the office to provide them with all information they need to take off @Capgemini
- You will guide employees through their career at our company and will also be doing exit interviews when employees decide to leave at some point
- You will work closely with other teams – like Payroll, Fleet, Talent Acquisition, etc. – to share information and insights when needed.
- Knowledge of Belgian Social Legislation is a must
- Experience as a HR Officer, minimum ca. 3 years
- Being able to collaborate with internal departments and analyze the HR process
- Being able to handle HR administration detailed, correctly and efficient
- Energetic, driven and a real team player
- Proactive, open and communicative with a people minded attitude
- Good trilingual in Dutch-English-French
Why should you take the leap?
You will be joining a fun team that’s passionate about their jobs. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom. The goal is to be the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others. You will learn a lot of new things and will be able to take on new challenges/projects.
Of course you don’t have to do all of this for free, we will provide you with the following: a nice and fair salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, lots of training/learning possibilities, a flexible home working policy, fun team/company gatherings and so on.
We value your personal growth and private life. A lot of flexibility will be provided. Get the future you want, apply today!