HR Mobility consultant – US immigration 4 to 6 years Bangalore
We are looking to hire HR Mobility consultant with 4 – 6 years of experience in Bangalore location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review the H1B Amendment & Renewal petitions drafted by the IAS India team members. Follow-up with the onshore team members and assist with additional documents/details requested. Ensure that the H1B Amendment & Renewal petitions are filed with the USCIS as per the set timelines.
- Response to employee / business queries within 24 hours with accurate information.
- Supporting the team members in implementing the immigration changes to process.
- Monitoring the SLA’s – both internal and external SLA as per the agreed norms
- Collaboration with Immigration legal team on status updates, SLA monitoring, delay in receiving the decision from immigration authorities.
- Regular communication with Immigration legal team to understand the immigration requirement changes in acts / regulatory requirements and updating the SOP document accordingly and communicate the requirements to business on need basis.
- Ensure maintenance of visa status / Amendment and Renewal approval copies for all the assignee.
- Ensure there are no overstay / illegal stay by the assignees in host country.
- Timely drafting and filing of amendment and renewal petitions.
- Report & MIS:
- Review MIS tracker for 100 % data accuracy in all aspects on real time basis (manual & APRO).
- Maintaining a record of H1B amendment and renewal petition approvals and all documents of the assignee in APRO.
- Providing status updates to employees & business managers in frequent intervals.
- All corporate driven mandatory training needs to be attended and closed as per the defined timelines.
- Attend all mandatory training nominated by manager and complete the mandated hours of training defined by L&D team.
- Quality & Process Improvement:
- Preparation of SOP, FAQ document for the assigned countries. Making necessary updation in these document as per the regulatory changes.
- Minimum 3 – 4 process improvements steps either in SLA reduction through continuous improvements.
- Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Participate and attend the CSR activity scheduled by the CSR team – minimum 1 or more
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Varadaraj P Ashrit