HR Mobility consultant – US immigration 2 to 4 years Bangalore
We are looking to hire HR Mobility consultant with 2 – 4 years of experience in Bangalore location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the assignees & project managers to obtain required documents/details required to respond to the RFE, draft the RFE response and ensure that the RFE response is filed at the USCIS within the defined SLA with qualitative approach; avoid back and forth requirements from the external reviewers.
- Response to employee / business queries within 24 hours with accurate information.
- Qualitative preparation of the RFE response as per the requirement and timely response to the USCIS.
- Collaboration with Onsite filing team and legal team on status updates, SLA monitoring, delay in receiving the decision from USCIS.
- Regular communication with Immigration legal team to understand the immigration requirement changes / regulatory requirements and recommend updates to the SOP document accordingly and communicate the requirements to business on need basis.
- Ensure maintenance of RFE copies & RFE responses for all the assignees.
- Ensure there are no overstay / illegal stay by the assignees in host country.
- Timely response to RFE raised by USCIS.
- Report & MIS:
- Review MIS tracker for 100 % data accuracy in all aspects on weekly basis (manual & APRO reports).
- Maintaining a track of RFE approvals / denials and all documents of the assignee in APRO.
- Providing status updates to employees & business managers in frequent intervals.
- All corporate driven mandatory training needs to be attended and closed as per the defined timelines.
- Attend all mandatory training nominated by manager and complete the mandated hours of training defined by L&D team.
- Quality & Process Improvement:
- Preparation of SOP, FAQ document for the assigned countries. Making necessary updation in these document as per the regulatory changes.
- Minimum 1 – 2 process improvements steps either in SLA reduction through continuous improvements.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Participate and attend the CSR activity scheduled by the CSR team – minimum 1 or more.
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Varadaraj P Ashrit