HR Manager – Resolution 12 month FTC
The focus of the role
An opportunity has arisen to provide 12 months maternity cover within our HR Resolution Team as a HR Manager. In this role you will be providing advice and support on cases to the wider HR team and the business.
If you have a proven track record as a HR generalist with a good grounding in strategic case management and good knowledge of employment law. This role offers a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills further.
You will be proactive, approachable and a team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues, acting as part of one HR team across the business.
• Proven experience in a HR generalist role, ability to work at pace to providing advice to HR Managers and Managers within the business
• A good understanding of strategic case management and employment law.
• Effective communication skills and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coach and support managers at all level.
• An understanding of the need to adhere to policy and procedure balanced with strategic and commercial considerations of case handling to mitigate risk to the organisation.
• Ability to prioritise, be flexible and able to react to changing priorities when managing multiple HR cases
• Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines.
• A focus on informal resolution and be able to demonstrate the associated skills
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm