You will be an integral member of our HR function working alongside other HR Managers and HR team to deliver our HR priorities. You will act as a sounding board for Managers, challenging their thinking and balancing risks and opportunities to help find the right solution.
We are passionate about delivering the best value to our business through our People. As a HR Manager you will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. You will act as a sounding board for people, coaching and offering advice. We are looking for a HR Manager that can actively support all transactional HR services including the ability to be able to manipulate HR data & present insight.
As a HR Manager you will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. Your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
• Managing multiple HR cases, and projects working to tight deadlines accurately and under pressure. Keen to challenge the “accepted practice” where appropriate and have the drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
• Daily use of HR data to understand alignment of people and business priorities and identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
• Management Information reporting to identify trends and solution to business challenges.
• Strong case management experience (performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management, TUPE).
• Previous experience of managing Settlement Agreements.
• Ability to balance policy and process with a pragmatic and commercial approach to case handling which meets the requirements of the business and mitigates risk to the organisation
• Strong understanding of employment law.
• Provide stakeholder management with Business Leaders/Managers, HR Business Partners and other interfacing roles within the Account
• Articulate and diplomatic communicator who can manage and influence a wide network of stakeholders and is sensitive to the need of this broad range of groups.
• Contribution to business area’s people agenda through projects and initiatives
• Strategic approach to triage of;
Sickness Absence Management HR cases
Performance Management & Probation HR cases
Disciplinary, Grievance or other Dispute issues
• Management of HR projects and initiatives including people management education & training
• Roll-out of Performance Review, Promotion and Pay Planning Provision of HR related training to business leaders
• Input to and implementation of new and refreshed Employment policies and procedures
You will be flexible, dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence.
Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
• Strong understanding of HR Data and the value this brings, able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
• Ability to excel in a fast paced pressurised environment
• Willingness to innovate and challenge not just react
• Extensive experience of operating in a HR Manager/Advisor role
• Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
• Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
• Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
• Confidence to influence business at an operational level
• Able to manage and support HR initiatives/projects
• Understanding of the business you are supporting
• CIPD qualified
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.