HR Manager (FTC)
Woking, Aston, Holborn, Telford
An overview of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual that is looking for a new HR challenge. If successful you will work within the Capgemini Core Services UK HR Manager Team and will play an integral part in advising, engaging and supporting UK Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) as a HR Engagement Manager. This is a 6-month fixed term contractor role.
Why this role?
Motivated, collaborative and determined you will:
- Contribute and align to the client’s HR Business Partner activities and objectives providing value in terms of specific measures.
- Provide well-constructed advice and solutions, promoting best practice & innovative thinking on case management with resolution at the heart.
- Actively use HR data to identify and understand alignment of people and business priorities as well as identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
- Carry out regular and in-depth tracking and reporting to the business on all elements of people data, at all levels of the organization
- Engage with the organisation’s employee base on a constant basis, taking part in the business to fully understand business challenges, whilst also helping employees navigate the wealth of resources available
- Contribute to business area’s people agenda through projects and initiatives.
- Manage small HR projects and initiatives including people management education & training.
- Input to and implement new and refreshed Employment policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role with a good understanding of employment law, case management, TUPE and Settlement Agreements
- Commercial focus with developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit.
- Keen to challenge “accepted practice” where appropriate and have the drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
- Ability to balance policy and process with a pragmatic and commercial approach to case handling which meets the requirements of the business and mitigates risk to the organisation.
- Ability to interpret data and identify trends, leading to presentation of solutions to senior business leaders.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets with ease and the highest level of precision.
- Be able to prioritise and proactively manage multiple HR cases whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to smoothly navigate and manage complex stakeholder relationships in a matrix organisation.
- Articulate and diplomatic communicator who can engage with a wide network of stakeholders and manage their needs.
- An excellent team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues acting as part of one HR team
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm