The HR Leadership role is responsible for Japan and report into the HR Senior Director for Asia and Middle East. The role has 3 direct reports and manages a headcount of 500 employees on a high growth path. The role will partner with business leaders to drive HR strategies and solutions to assist with the achievement of Capgemini Japan business objectives while attracting, retaining and developing talent.
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR for Japan in collaboration with other Regional HR functional teams in learning & development, compensation and recruitment.
- Manage the HR team and build HR capabilities to support the organization.
- Drive local benefits and policies review to align Capgemini benefits and policies to market norms.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives not limited to pulse surveys. Create and execute on Pulse Survey action plans.
- In partnership with business leaders, build a strong on-boarding culture to support new hires.
- Enable career mobility and career development plan.
- Support Talent Management Programs.
- Manage the performance appraisal process to ensure employees receives annual performance objectives, accurate and constructive feedback as well as recognition and reward from their manager through annual and mid-year performance management process and annual compensation review process in line with Capgemini policy, budget and equity.
- Coach managers on performance management and employee relations for recovery purpose or departure management.
- Manage labor relations and enforce corporate policies, practices, ethics, values and culture.
- Partner with Management on employer branding and work towards “the best places to work” for Capgemini Japan.
- Drive workforce diversity across the organization.
- Seasoned HR leadership professional with at least 8 to 10 years in an international environment in a high-tech industry.
- Experience in consulting and professional services is preferred.
- Process strong knowledge of local labor laws
- Ability to drive cultural change.
- Highly collaborative and ability to work well in a highly matrix organization
- Bilingual (Japanese – Native, English – Fluent)
Location : Tokyo