An overview of the role
As a HR Data Scientist, your role will be to collect, interpret and analyse data from various online services such as SAP, SuccessFactors, Zendesk and ServiceNow. You will be part of the Digital Employee Operations Command Centre Team composed of 25 people across 3 locations supporting over 10 HR clients.
Our vision is to provide insights that support data-driven decisions by using unique, innovative solutions that elevate our customers from being reactive to issues, to proactively identifying opportunities.
– Hands-on experience in reports & analytics
– Hand- on experience in organizing, collecting and interpreting information, including use of relevant tools
– Detail-oriented expert with a strong analytical skill
– Ability to recognize and interpret business requirement and turn this need into technical solution
– A self-starter and eager to learn new tools and technologies
– Ability to clearly communicate technical details to business and working in close alignment with various stakeholders
– Work independently and as part of a team to design and develop solutions
– Demonstrating good organizational skills, work to tight deadlines in in fast paced environment
– Basic knowledge of DAX language, Data Flows, Power Pivot, Power Query would be an asset
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.