Telford (flexible working from home and office)
Overview of the role
With an inquisitive mind and a passion for the interpretation and analysis of data, this role is an integral part of the HR business unit. In this role you will own the strategy for people data, building reports and developing innovative ways to explain data trends and create engaging visual data presentations.
Get the future you want and so much more at Capgemini by helping us drive data driven decisions in all that we do to support our people be the best that they can be.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
What you’ll do
As a HR Data Analyst you will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. Your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
- Build the people reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from disparate sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights
- Create monthly and ad-hoc reporting packs highlighting trends, and progress against KPIs across the employee lifecycle (recruitment, L&D, talent and succession planning, levels of engagement, performance management, leaver analysis, absence & reconciliation of headcount data)
- Analyse and interpret employee and candidate data held across various data dashboards /sources
- Present monthly reports presenting key business insights with recommendations of interventions/actions to take based on data driven insights and trends across the employee lifecycle
- Drive and deliver continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
- Responsible for key people data audit requirements.
What you’ll bring
You will be flexible, dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence.
Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- A real passion for the interpretation and analysis of people data
- A high level of attention to detail, spotting errors and advising on solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Cross-functional awareness of HR practices and policy
- Good experience with data governance and quality
- A track record producing monthly & ad-hoc reporting packs using Power BI and delivering insights
- Experience of working within a People function analysing reports & identifying trends
- An eye for detail and thirst for translating critical information into meaningful workforce insight and actions
- Strong knowledge and experience utilising Power BI, building dashboards analysing trends and making recommendations based on insights
- A strong knowledge and high level of confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating results
- An ability to analyse, model and interpret data and make recommendations to the HR team for action
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com