Capgemini is growing and the most important asset is our people. We are now looking for a HR Administration specialist to join our team and lead our HR Administration Team through their transformational journey.
About the position
The Nordic HRIS organization is in a Transition phase and you will take part in the journey to shape a forward-leaning organization together with the Global HR data Administration team. You will develop the processes, ensure the quality in the area, measure the data and work proactively with the stakeholders to ensure that you Maintain & Deliver a High quality HRIS Solution for BU Nordics.
The position is a blend of Techno-Functional (SAP HR) and People Management portfolio. You will be accountable for maintaining 100% accurate people data, data change process ownership, stakeholder management, People Management, tool and system interface management, user experience and management support.
As the head of HRIS/HR Data Administration team, your key deliverables will be Tracking Data Changes, Data Validation, Ensuring Data Quality, Data Dashboard, Process Workshop & Documentation, Process Adherence & Improvement, Reviews & Governance Management, Stakeholder Training, People Management, Coaching & Mentoring.
In this role you will be managing a direct (Nordics) and indirect team (India) of 10+ employees. You will work closely and collaborate with business & HR stakeholders from different parts of our organization like HRBPs, HR CoEs, Country Payroll, Finance, Business Leaders & Operational Team. You are a part of the Nordic HR Shares Services Team team and report to HR Operations Director for Nordics.
Desired qualifications and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR/Engineering/Science & Technology
- 8-10 years in a Techno-functional (SAP HR )/HR Data Administration Role
- Understands HR processes and HR Systems very well-SAP HR Domain knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Preferably have Experience of working in a complex HR System and process driven HR set up/Organization.
- Good with data analytics and presentations skills. Should be able to drive data i.e. should understand, analyze the issues from data available.
- Ability to multitask and independently own and monitor HR Administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to align and coordinate with multiple stakeholders including senior leadership and colleagues.
- Has People Management experience with Direct Reportees preferably from more than 1 Nordic Countries. Experience of working with and mentoring people from diversified culture is a bonus.