We are hiring for HR – Business Partner , Noida Location. Please find below the brief Job Description.
Total Experience – 6Yrs – 15 years
Relevant Experience should be 6 Yrs minimum.
Job Location – Noida
Desired candidate profile
- Understanding of HR domain & terminologies
• Learning ability to pick up tools and technologies related to HR assignments
• Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
• Attention to detail, organized, analytical & reporting skills
• Must be able to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a team environment, recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
Responsible for supporting end to end transactional support for Business HR Team (like R&R – HR Communication – Performance Management – ECMS administration, BGV, Exit process and Day to Day employee queries)
•Support & drive Risk & Statutory Compliance, Liaise with Central HR teams and cater to Audit requirements for effectively supporting HR interventions
•HR Reporting & MIS – Collating data & sharing timely, accurate & relevant reports / MIS data to leadership for their own performance, prepare and discuss HR dashboards with Business Leaders
•Assist the HRBP’s in facilitation & implementation of SBU wide HR initiatives, Global HR Talent Management initiatives
•Planning and Organising – Effectively plan and deliver Induction sessions, PMD, Assessment Center orientation sessions,
•Create rigor around HR processes and cut the cycle time by efficient measures and drive the process improvements
•Communication (both written and verbal) and Interpersonal skills – Implement and execute continuous communication channels with employees like- HR Connects, Leadership Connects, Skip Connects, organise Townhalls
•Calendarize and effectively plan the roll out of various programs to help HR Business Partners to achieve goals.
- Handle interpersonal conflicts, Disciplinary issues with utmost confidentiality/ sensitivity.
Interested candidates please apply.