- Ensure alignment of business and HR strategy with HR initiatives
- Work along with people managers and leaders to roll out people initiatives
- Implement retention strategies to create engaging workforce
- Implementation of people processes like performance management cycle, pay review and up-skill leads and managers to create a conducive feedback centered environment.
- Identification of hi-potential and key performers within the engagements / projects along with business and drive development, engagement and retention initiatives for these resources.
- Drive competency based assessments and development across teams
- Create and implement employee communication programs
- Development of specific training curriculum for engagements and liaise withL&D for implementation and governance.
- Investigate and conduct employee relations issues for an amicable solution.
- Creation of engagement / project specific MIS for review and action implementations.
- Compliance to Audit requirements.
- Employee survey analysis and action planning. Use employee survey data to develop the HR agenda for the BU and increase employee engagement
- Run location HR projects as necessary across the locations
- Be an active and contributing member of the India HR Team
- Self starter and drive to execute plans.
- Innovation capability to build and suggest new products
- Leadership Skills – to be able to interact with business leaders and drive to deliver initiatives.
- Ability to think out of the box – strategic thinking (Larger picture)
- Execution of plans, activities & process excellence
- Stakeholder Management- Ability to interact and manage multiple customers and cross functional teams.
- 8 – 12 yrs of proven experience in IT and ITeS organizations in a global complex environment
- Individual Contributor role.
- Strong relationship building, communicationand influencing skills
Measures of success
- Exceeding KPI and contribution goals
- Customer satisfaction with service provided
- Comply with Global Enterprise Model (G.E.M)
- Ensure Engagements have the relevant resource and expertise deployed for the contractual requirements
- Live the Core Values of Capgemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun)