Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini, HR is a key function whose objective is to manage our people in ways that enable them to grow, and help others grow too. That means constantly striving to make our services more effective, more efficient, and more responsive to what our people expect – and deserve.
In Cloud Infrastructure Services we are passionate about delivering the best value to our Business through our People. We are looking for a HRBP to help us deliver on that promise and drive our people agenda! The HRBP will initially have specific business partnering responsibility for Go To Markets/Support Functions and support pay planning. The HRBP will also be expected to get involved in various ad-hoc projects to support the wider business.
The focus of your role
As an HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
- Talent and Performanceagenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent
- Pyramid Management– work with business leads to meet the Group aim of reducing onshore cost base whilst increasing Employee Engagement and Employee Career satisfaction (Average Daily Resource Cost (ADRC) and Promote First, Hire Second (P1H2) goals)
- Employee Engagement– drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and at the same time are geared towards the improvement of EE.
- Diversity and Inclusion – drive initiatives and solutions that create an inclusive workplace and deliver tangible improvements in Diversity and particularly in gender balance.
- HR Effectiveness through leading People Strategy to ensure that we have a cohesive and cost effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives which meet the needs of the Cloud Infra business and align with Group direction, working with SBU, Geography and Group as appropriate
What you’ll do
- The above HRBP responsibilities for GTM/SF– complete the above activities for staff in our Go To Market teams (Sales and Account Management) and for our support functions e.g. Finance and HR.
- Pay Planning work with the Cloud Infra HRD to do fixed and variable pay budgeting, planning, approval and pay implementation for Cloud Infra UK
What you’ll bring
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence.
Additionally, you demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
- Able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
- Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
- Track record of delivering value to the business through your own ideas and initiatives with clearly articulated Return on Investment
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
- Expert in change management in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- Confidence to influence business at senior level
- Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
- Understanding of the business you are partnering
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this
What we’ll offer you
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Why we’re different
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini