Any UK base
The HR Solution Practice within Capgemini is a specialist practice which helps clients to transform their HR Functions to meet the changing demands of the business. This includes transforming HR delivery and address the people implications of strategic change initiatives, build organisational capability and talent and transform their HR functions to meet the changing demands of the business.
As one of the biggest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies globally, we are looking to further grow our HR capability to meet current needs and provide innovative solutions to our growing client base that have significant challenges across the people agenda.
Our Business Transformation Consultants are HR subject matter experts with shared services, outsourcing experience are more than just HR Consultants; they are broad based business consultants who specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that you will get involved in will vary according to your grade level from:
• Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions by responding to client RFI/RFP
• Assisting the client organisation in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
• Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs.
• Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
• Should have done commercial modelling and Sizing
• Should have good understanding of the latest Technology trends in the market and should have worked on the same
We are looking for high calibre individuals with strong cross sector experience who can operate at Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant levels. You need to have the following skills:
• Should have worked in solutioning in HR for third party.
• Cross sectoral experience including manufacturing, utilities, financial services and media and entertainment companies. Working for multi-national companies is a bonus
• Experience of delivering HR administration, Payroll and talent administration/recruitment processes across Global clients. Experience of delivering HR services in LATAM would be an added bonus
• You must have experience in one of the following: SAP HCM, Oracle-Taleo, PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors.
• Designing and delivering the HR operating model including the role of Shared Services/Outsourcing.
You must have the following in addition to your subject matter expertise:
• Demonstrable track record in HR
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
• Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
• Experience of running projects
• Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.