At Capgemini Portugal, we are searching for an HR Assistant to reinforce our teams!
If you have at least 2-3 years of experience performing daily administrative human resources duties, and you are looking for new challenges to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you.
So, let’s be bold, let’s have fun together, and become part of a team you can trust, learn from and grow with.
We value knowledge of:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field;
- Knowledge of the process of supplier management/Outsourcing in the IT market
- Used to manage suppliers, headcount control, and preparing contracts;
- Attention to detail and good organization skills with the ability to manage priorities;
- Strong communication skills to deal with different national and international stakeholders;
- Interest in working in a fast-growing company and working in a multinational team;
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on purposeful and challenging projects for both national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work with great and dynamic teams, while setting your own path;
- Active support and sponsorship to certifications and training;
- Health and Life insurance;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.