- Process client’s queries (via phone, chat, and case management system)
- Process HR transactions (e.g. joiners/leavers, time and attendance, right to work etc.)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes- Liaison with internal delivery teams and multiple stake holders from client end.
- Reporting errors and issues to the Team leader on time;
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role.
- Reporting data for personal performance and maintaining personal tracker
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a clear understanding of HR processes.