Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English (C1)
- Min. 2-3 years of operational management experience (experience in BPO or SSC will be an asset)
- Proven experience and strong process knowledge in HR administration area, preferably in UK HR area.
- Solid people management experience (min. 2 years)
- Readiness to work outside standard business hours
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Good knowledge of case management systems (preferably Zendesk, but any other will do), core HR systems (SAP SuccessFactors) and document management systems.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and “can do” attitude.
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing day-to-day operations of the team, workload allocation and resource planning, ensuring that the agreed KPIs and SLAs are met on team and individual level.
- Motivating the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, conducting regular team meetings, performance evaluations, training needs assessments, succession planning, people and talent management.
- Maintaining regular communication with the Client’s key stakeholders and building trust and confidence with the Client in the service provided (stakeholder management skill).
- Monitoring productivity of the team, volumes, operational trends and satisfaction metrics, analyzing recurring customer issues and introducing improvements (CI).
- Handling client escalations.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).