Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The aim of a position is to support the HR processes for Capgemini’s Client based in Switzerland.
- Answer client’s calls and emails
- Process HR Administration requests
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Maintain the employee lifecycle from hire to retire
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Bachelor degree
- 1 year of experience in Administration or preferably in HR Outsourcing
- Work experience in SAP (Hire to Retire)
- Experience in HR Administration
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experiences in the use of CRM system e.g. eNate
- Basic to intermediate level of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Powerpoint skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of German or French will be an asset but not a must
- Attention to details
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.